Helios DAS from Fotech converts an optical fibre, up to 40km long, into tens of thousands of individual and real-time vibration sensors. Real-time detection of the vibrations caused by acoustic disturbance at each point along the fibre is revolutionising Oil & Gas exploration, production and delivery.
- Hydraulic Fracturing (Fraccing): Instant evaluation of fracturing success zone-by-zone
- Borehole Seismic: Data obtained without well intervention or shut-in, using fewer resources
- Gas-Lift: Monitoring valve performance – directly & in real time, enabling planned maintenance
- Flood Front Monitoring: Maximise recovery rates and optimize production.
- Leak Detection: Detect leaks early and accurately – minimise disruption & cost.
No tweets found.